- Javelin Throw Master Coaches: What a biomechanics should know before work on javelin throw!
- European Throws Conference 2017 Summary
- HOW MUCH JAVELIN THROWERS MUST BE MENTALLY THOUGH?
- BORIS ÖBERGFÖL JAVELIN THROW TRAINING CONCEPT – BEHIND THE SUCCESS OF JOHANNES VETTER
- TURBOJAV TRAINING FOR KIDS IN JENA BY THOMAS RÖHLER & TOM PETRANOFF
Adriana Vilagoš 60.0… on Adriana Vilagoš 55.76m –… Peter St. Pierre on ŠPOTÁKOVÁ AND JAKUB WON DIAMON… Peter St. Pierre on The battle of Chao-Tsun Cheng… Cosimo Leuci on BORIS OBERGFÖLL –… Sharia konyak on NEERAJ CHOPRA JAVELIN THROW PE…
Category Archives: Uncategorized
by Carlos M D Cunha 1- Blocking from a high CMass position will provoke much stress to L5…L3 because the energy go down an most of if stay’s in the thrower. 2- An short angle at shoulder will stress too much … Continue reading
Experts gather in Loughborough for inaugural European Throws Conference Over 70 delegates from around the world participated in the inaugural European Throws Conference in Loughborough last weekend The first ever European Throws Conference took place at British Athletics’ National Performance … Continue reading
Steve Backley will never forget his finals at the 2000 Olympic Games Final of Sidney. Although he could be ‘The Thrower of the 90s’, his show was always stolen by the greatest thrower of All-Time, by the Legend, Jan Zelezny. … Continue reading
Johannes Vetter – hands in the stars, feet on the ground / Johannes Vetter – Hände in den Sternen, Füße auf dem Boden by Jan-Henner Reitze/Article in leichtathletik.de At the DM in Erfurt, seven athletes were national first. Some of them … Continue reading
June 2017, Jena / Germany